Introduction to Fly Fishing II– Basic Fly Casting & Equipment Orientation – 3 1/2 hours
In this 3 1/2 hour class, the first 1 hour will be focused on getting the right gear and rigging it properly to get on with fishing.
We will teach the group about fly lines, leaders, tippets and fishing knots that you will use every day when fishing.
The second 2 ½ hours will focus on the basic casting stroke. In this class we will concentrate on and you will learn casting the Roll Cast, Pick Up and Lay Down, False Casting, Distance and Accuracy.
We will break down the various fundamentals necessary to develop good casting techniques. I will personally guide you through the process and guarantee you will see results immediately.
2011 Class Dates – Use Contact Link to sheck out 2011 Schedule
On Saturdays of upon signups.
Saturdays/ 1pm to 4:30 pm/ 3 1/2 hours
Cost: $ 85/ per person
- Class shall have a minimum of 2 persons, maximum 4 persons.
- Meeting Place: To be determined upon signup.
- Equipment needed: Fly Rod and Reel Outfit, and Leader 7 ½’ – 4x
- A fly rod outfit can be provided for the lesson. Please notify when signing up!
- Appropriate clothing for conditions – hat, warm clothing and rain jacket
- Private Lessons available. $120 for session.
Payment /Cancellation Policy
Class must be paid in full 14 days before the class date. Arrangements can be made for signups within the 14 day period. Cancellations made 14 days of more prior to the class date will receive a full refund. Cancellations made 14 days of the class date will forfeit their full payment unless the space is filled.